G4 download links. :) Mediafire because I already had an account there. If Mediafire doesn’t work for you, I can try something else but probably tomorrow now.
'People always make me look better in drawings than I do in real life.'
'I have a pop voice I would never do musical'
He wrote ‘Street Musician’ on his Visa and was locked in a cell for three hours because of it. *face palm*
Me: thanks for coming to London
Darren: No No it’s My pleasure
He wrote ‘Street Musician’ on his Visa and was locked in a cell for three hours because of it.
Wait was this some story he told about something that happened in the past, or was THIS what held him up at G4?
ETA: according to an ask I just got, this is what held him up at G4.
Darren you dumbass.
things that are totally okay
- shipping whatever you want
- liking the idea of queer representation in your fandom
- thinking that two men would be an attractive couple
things that aren’t okay
- sending hate to a celebrity’s significant other where you know they can see it [link one] [link 2]
- tweeting in general about wanting someone’s girlfriend to die/be killed/ injured/ whatever
- joking about wanting to feed someone peanut butter when you know they’re allergic to peanut butter because they’re dating someone you want to be with a straight man
- actively denying and refusing to accept one’s sexuality when he has stated numerous times when he’s straight and has a girlfriend (establishes that he’s straight at 3:30, establishes that he has a girlfriend shortly thereafter)
- actively refusing one’s denials of dating their costar (establishes that he is not dating his costar at 14:30)
- outright refusing to respect one’s private life and personal space and continuing to write porn and fanfiction with them when they have expressed that it made them uncomfortable and even tweeting them about RPF
- tweeting the celebrities and telling them to just come out that they’re together and denying their sexualities
- spreading rumors that a celebrity’s girlfriend is a “crack whore” and does cocaine off mirrors
- mocking one of their mutual friend’s death to make fun of a celebrity’s girlfriend
- calling said girlfriend a slut/whore/hooker and mocking her attire for her stage persona (and then going on to describe themselves as feminists after slut shaming and telling her to “put on clothes”)
- hoping that someone who is close to one of their “idols” dies
- this lovely conversation between hunter and an anonymous tweeter
- The fact that a celebrity’s girlfriend has to defend herself from her boyfriend’s fans constantly
- defacing their “idol’s” book that they were extremely proud of to pursue their fantasy ship (and also e-editing it in an attempt to do the same exact thing)
Those tweets sent directly to Chris, Darren, and Mia are so f-ing shocking. How in the hell do people bring themselves to do things like that?
I hope their parents are sending them to psychiatrists.
Two things Darren shared during his Q&A that I haven’t seen around (I might have just missed them, but just to be sure)
- He doesn’t think he has a Broadway voice. He wouldn’t mind doing some productions here and there, but he thinks his voice is way more fit for pop music.
- When he first started glee and fame hit him, it was psycologically very hard because he was (is) constantly subjected to an incredible amount of criticism and hate. When he thinks about his job, he has accepted that there are some very bad downsides but when he looks at the grand scheme of things, the amazing always surpasses the bad.
@DarrenCriss G4 Setlist:
“Colours of the Wind”
“Guys Like Peter”
“The Coolest Girl”
“Getting Along” w/ Dylan Saunders
“The Way I Do” w/ Dylan & Joey
“Say Goodbye” - (Chris Brown) w/ Dylan Saunders
“I Will Follow You Into The Dark” - (Death Cab for Cutie) w/Joe Moses
“Don’t You” w/ Dom & Curt
“Teenage Dream” w/ Dom & Curt
“Granger Danger” w/ Joey Richter
“Going Back To Hogwarts” w/ Joey, Brian R., JoMo, Brant, Jeff & Dylan
“Part of Your World”